Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Stay in Captial City Delhi

My Days At CAPTIAL CITY:
=======================


Delhi Day 1:


25th Saturday Morning 3:30 AM:

Air Port Scenes: ( Bye…Bye…Bangalore)
===============================

I started off from my office. Another heavy day, caught 3:45AM Cab, Cab reached the Airport At time…Hurray!!! This Time I won’t miss up my flight. I reached the Airport by 4:05 and then started waiting till 5:10, where they called us early for boarding for a surprise.

Poor Service – “AIR DECCAN”























5:50 Flight is Supposed to Take Off
I know Air Deccan is famous for its low price and yeah…LOW QUALITY…they proved this on 24th Morning, Even when I have reached the airport on TIME, they didn’t allowed me to board the flight.

They might have over booked and Atleast I share this so no others get into troubles with AIR DECCAN.

Coming back to our day, I reached airport, from there, they took in a bus to the interior of the airport, good in a small while, I thought I would be going to Delhi itself in that bus finally after few minutes, I entered into the flight…(which actually looked worst than a bus) fully packed.

Flight Finally Started off as usual 30 min late, I don’t know how they allowed all the people this time. Sadly Even the Airhostess is not pretty. Okay, Flight starts to Delhi finally at 6:25 AM.

After a Horrible Experience of Stiffening Straight Exercise to my Back – I reached Delhi Airport at 8:25 AM

On the Way, Near Bhopal weather is quite not good, but it become good once we crossed it.

Delhi was Warm, and invited me fresh.


Hotel: ( Search for Accomodation & Transport)

Took a Taxi and Reached the Ram Nagar, Pahar Ganj, Where I have taken a room at Ajanta Hotels. Room is pretty neat and cool.

Taken some rest, of course who will believe I came by Flight, I was tired as if I ran from Bangalore to Delhi.

Booked a Cab for Local Visit at Delhi.

Started around 1:00 PM:

Reached first INDIA GATE – NEW DELHI, enjoyed this place. The major specialty of this place is This India Gate is formed with as a class of Wall, where there are plenty (90,000) Objects with a member of String Name as the Names of the Soldiers who fought for the Nation.

Class IndiaGate
{
String Names ;
}







Next Pace Visit is to: LOTUS TEMPLE – Wonderful Temple with state of art architecture, I appreciate the maintaince and the volunteers helping to maintain the temple.




Next place Visit is to: Qutab-Minar. Wow! Beautiful Tower. I finally managed to do my wildlife photography captured some birds :)


Next Place Visit is to: Delhi Haat – Where I bought some excellent variety monopoly Sarees for my Sister and Mom and a Sweater.

Next Place after Purchase is: Birla Mandir. Nice Temple. They didn’t allow to take much Pictures Here.

Time is now: 8:00 PM. Rushed to allocate Memory Resource for the next activity. Yes Food!

Went to a Madras Hotel – South Indian Food. Had a Paper Roast Dosai and a Idly Sambhar.

It’s NOW Safe to Switch Off your Computer – Log OFF Time:


Finally Back to home… Had a good sleep…Night Shift Life touched me and got me up again by 12:00 Midnight of 26th. Will continue Day 2 Tommorow.

Happy Blogging!! Happy Reading!!

Don’t Forget to leave your comments!!!!

file://Ram/

5 comments:

sindhya said...

Hm... I was visualizing everything. I have a question based on the below statement "Sadly Even the Airhostess is not pretty". So what made u sad - the aeroplane condition or the air hostess
;-) ???

arvinddilse said...

hey dude, what did you get for us from delhi

Writing class in blog too, ;-)

Zaman Bakshi said...

Ram, I never knew that you were boarding Air Deccan, or else I would have advised otherwise. The issue you faced has been well documented and shown on CNN-IBN. Air Deccan overbooks and tries to cancel passengers this way. Moreover, as being no frills, it doesn't have to reimburse you. Even though you reach on time.

Zaman

Anonymous said...

hmm,
its seems u had a nice trip to the capital, right from the beginining ;) what was the quality of air deccan babes? did they offer u?? curious..
ok, delhi seems to be nice now, ur pics describe them ,i must also go.but i would need more pics of babes around ;) and how was the visa interview?
kirann

Unknown said...

hey...... :)