Monday, November 06, 2006

Some of My Best Students from our Old Company Microworks Software Solutions and my previous training companies, Trichy

Hi All My Friends and students!!

I am compiling a list of great people i have met in my road way to Microsoft.

As a first part, i believe when i started my career as a small trainer in C/C++/VC++, From my first company Microworks Software Solutions, till Microsoft, I had met lot of great people and let me start from my great students, who believed in my potential and they always use to tell me that i will be a part of compiler team in future which happened.


Good News is Microworks Software Solutions is now undertaken by Indian Software Solutions, Teppakulam,Trichy.

To be a backwards credential, as am at a good stage, i want to give back the credentials to all those students by compiling a big list of great peoples here.

guys, if i miss out any of your names by mistake, pls forgive me.

I will keep this big list moving.

Students list collected from (Current List contains students who studied with me from the following organisations)

  • * CD-SOFT Computer Education, Thillai Nagar, Trichy
  • * Softzone Computer Education, Thillai Nagar, Trichy
  • * Digicorp Technologies, Tennur
  • * Net Infotech Computer Education, Thillai Nagar
  • * Aptech Computer Education,Thillai Nagar
  • * ISS Computer Education,Teppakulam
  • * Sky Soft, Teppakulam
  • * USS Computer Education, Teppakulam
  • * Hindustan Softwares, Chennai
  • * Micro works Software Solutions, Trichy & Chennai

I am trying to collect my old records to find out more of you.

1) Prabha (Don't know Currently)

2) Lavanya (Don't Know Currently)

3) Kannan ( Subex Systems)

4) Harini S ( currently working in New Jersey, US)

5) Shoban Kumar ( Currently working in Singapore)

6) Dhothri (Lecturer in Bishop Heber College)

7) Karthikeyan (Kanbay Systems)

8) IrudhayaRaj (Asian Paints)

9) Angelin Nithya (Indian Software Systems)

10) Vishalini (Cognizant Technology Solutions)

11) Namagiri(Evolving Systems)

12) Priya (FIC Corporation)

13) Lovelin (Hindustan Software Systems)

14) Ramesh Kumar (Radius Media)

15) Rajesh (Wipro)

16) Siva Kumar(Oracle)

17) Karthik (TCS)

18) Soumya (Patni Systems)

19) Gayathri (HCL)

20) Anand (Sutherland)

21) Bindhu ( Google India)

22) Deepak (AOL India)

23) Radhika (don't know currently)

24) Sangeetha (Satyam) (Heart Beat Monitoring Project)

25) Bindhu (Thought Works India)

26) Stalin (Flextronics India)

27) Sangeetha (Cognizant Technology Solutions) (Telnet Project) (JJ College Batch - II)

28) Maheshwari (ISoft)

29) Raghul (Macromedia)

30) Murugappan (HCL)

31) Pl. Ramanathan (Mobax Solutions, Coimbatore)

32) M.Nithya (Arteria Technologies, Bangalore)

big list will be continued & update ........ watch out more for my recommendations...

I am just collecting even the batch details and complete information of our past from our company records and will update them.

Since I am now with Microsoft, I stopped trainings and doing projects, so friends please refrain to call me for that. Thanks!

No comments: